Sorted Track – Specific terms
1. Relationship with carriers
1.1 The Platform is designed to provide tracking and monitoring of Carrier Services and does not include functionality enabling the Customer to request Carrier Services (this functionality is offered by Ship, which is available to subscribe to separately). Any orders for Carrier Services should be placed in accordance with the Customer’s usual procedures and such services shall be governed by the terms the Customer has agreed with the relevant Carrier. Sorted will only support published Carrier Services.
1.2 Sorted’s ability to offer tracking and monitoring in respect of any particular Carrier is dependent upon that Carrier providing complete and accurate data. Sorted is not responsible for any errors or omissions caused by a Carrier failing to provide it with the data it needs or providing it with incomplete or inaccurate data.
1.3 If the Platform becomes no longer able to integrate with a particular Carrier for any reason Sorted will endeavour to provide as much notice as reasonably practicable of the change.
2. Data protection
2.1 Sorted uses machine learning techniques to analyse data relating to shipments to help provide delivery insights. Sorted also reserves the right to monitor and analyse Users’ usage of the Platform to help improve the product and client experience. More information about these processing activities can be found in the service privacy notice, accessible at https://sorted.com/track-privacy-policy/.
2.2 When carrying out the activities described in paragraph 2.1 Sorted acts as a “controller” for the purposes of Data Protection Legislation (as defined in clause 13 ) and (save as provided in paragraph 2.3) Sorted shall therefore be responsible for ensuring that any such processing is carried out in accordance with Data Protection Legislation.
2.3 Sorted will bring the service privacy notice to the attention of Users through the Platform dashboard. However, Sorted is unable to bring the privacy notice to the attention of the Customer’s customers as it does not have a direct channel of communication with such customers. The Customer therefore warrants that it will take the necessary steps to bring the privacy notice to its customers’ attention on Sorted’s behalf.
3. Responsibility for predictions
The Platform uses machine learning and prediction algorithms to anticipate potential issues with shipments. By the nature of these predictions Sorted is unable to guarantee that all potential issues will be predicted and/or that predictions made by the Platform will be accurate in all cases, and the Customer warrants and represents that it shall not act solely in reliance upon any prediction made by the Platform. Any reliance placed on predictions made by the Platform is solely at the Customer’s own risk.
4. Usage and performance metrics
4.1 Sorted is committed to enhancing the customer experience and to maximising the value of the Platform to its clients. To enable Sorted to understand and assess the performance and benefit of the Platform, Sorted may from time to time request details of specified performance metrics and analytics from the Customer, and the Customer agrees to provide the requested information promptly following receipt of a request.
4.2 Metrics and analytics required will be focussed on measuring improvements to the Customer’s business and may include details of improvements in CSAT and/or NPS scores, customer LTV, customer retention, average order value, customer contacts levels, customer service agent training costs, customer service costs and customer contact first time resolution.
5. Acceptable use policy
5.1 The current Acceptable Use Policy for the Platform follows these terms.
5.2 The Fees are calculated on the basis that the Customer will utilise the Platform in a fair and reasonable manner. If Sorted reasonably believes that the Customer is making excessive or unusual usage of the Platform, Sorted will notify the Customer accordingly and specify the steps which the Customer needs to take to resolve the issue. If the Customer fails to take such steps and continues to make such excessive or unusual use of the Platform, Sorted reserves the right to make an additional charge to reflect reasonable additional costs incurred as a result of such use.
Sorted Track Acceptable use policy
1. About this policy: This Acceptable Use Policy has been designed to protect the Platform and to ensure that it remains functional, accessible and secure for all clients and their users. You must strictly comply with this Acceptable Use Policy, both in letter and in spirit. If you are unsure as to whether any particular use of Platform is permitted, please contact us for clarification.
2. Who this policy applies to: This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all users of Platform. A reference in this Acceptable Use Policy to “you” is to any user.
3. Documentation: You must read the documentation and ensure that you use Platform in accordance with it.
4. Proper use of Platform: You must use Platform:
4.1 in accordance with our terms and conditions and this Acceptable Use Policy;
4.2 in good faith; and
4.3 in the manner in which is intended.
5. Prohibited uses: You must not use Platform in a manner that:
5.1 breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
5.2 has the purpose of harming or attempting to harm any individual, company or other body in any way, or may in fact have such effect;
5.3 may damage our reputation, that of Platform, or the reputation of any client or user; and/or
5.4 is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
6. Unauthorised access: You must not:
6.1 access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of Platform, any equipment or network on which Platform is stored, any software used in the provision of Platform or any third party equipment, network or software;
6.2 use or attempt to use Platform to access any computer, system, data or network in an unauthorised manner; or
6.3 impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
7. Unauthorised reproduction: You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of Platform except as permitted by the terms.
8. APIs: We provide a wide range of APIs to enable you to interact with Platform, as described in the documentation. API keys are provided to enable you to configure your systems to interact with Platform. They must not be used to enable your customers or any other individual to connect to our servers directly from their own devices, and must therefore not be embedded within any publicly distributed software or code. You must not use (or enable your customers to use) any automated scripts or processes other than the approved APIs to collect information from or otherwise interact with Platform.
9. Security of Platform: You must not attempt to circumvent any security measure or other restriction or transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware, or to attack Platform via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
10. Reporting issues: You must let us know if you become aware of anything which concerns you regarding Platform, including any security issues or any breach or potential breach of terms or this Acceptable Use Policy by you or any other party.